Sunday, February 22, 2009

PALM Reading (Part 2)

History repeats itself. We've always heard that, it's been documented countless times in various scenarios, and recessions come and go (this will certainly not be our last). In that light, I've decided to post a 5 year chart on PALM, showing a bit of that 'repeating':

Were the 'smile' curves necessary? Not really;) If this is a precursor of things to come (as price action/technicals will determine), PALM is most likely headed toward the $5 level.

If you're interested in professionals' opinions on technical analysis, I highly suggest you check out these videos by Brian Shannon. I'd like to thank Charlie G. for his blog (it's where I first saw a Brian Shannon video).

We Shall See,

Evan

ps- I was fiddlin' around with Blogger to see if there were any cool, new gadgets to put down the side of my page. I came across the 'plane landing' game- ridiculously hard! See if you can beat my score of 6 (fyi, I don't get paid if you play)

No comments:

Post a Comment