Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh MAXY, you card!

Whenever I can, I like to check in on my stocks during actual trading hours (extremely rare occasions with two full-time jobs- another reason why this strategy works well for me). When I opened Think or Swim to check in on MAXY around noon, the 1 minute chart (basically showing yesterday's close and today's action so far) made me laugh out loud. The chart below wasn't altered in any way (use any online chart to confirm), and clearly shows MAXY bouncing off 'my' support level. That's right, MY entry-price $8.33 level of 'support'.


Feel free to comment and let me know how many of you have experienced this lovely type of coincidence before- when you're certain the entire market (at least the penny stocking world) is after you;) Really, I didn't know my 300 shares were such a force to be reckoned with. Needless to say, at this precise time (1:28pm 1/14/09), MAXY is still down trending toward the $8 psychological support level (after a 'watching paint dry' full hour of sideways price action at $8.65). This next attempt will mark it's 'third time's a charm' testing of $8.

Content staying short,

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment