Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What I Believe...


Don't worry- I'm not about to go into a long dissertation on why I am a Christian (even though I'd be happy to if anyone was interested). This post is about my belief that the market will correct and retest the March lows. The reasoning could stem from something as simple as everyone saying 'the worst is over' and calling march the absolute bottom for decades to come, to following the Elliot Wave theory and strictly using technicals. Since I'm not a saavy enough analyst yet to map out the Wave's peaks and troughs or chart how the dollar is bottoming, I'll just let you watch one of countless videos bouncing around in my head that seem to make sense. When everyone around you is bullish (especially non-traders), it's time to protect your profits!


Long DOG, EVFL & SUNV (these two are purely speculative),
Up to my neck in wedding plans,

Evan (aka Island Minister)

1 comment:

ICS Cyber Security said...

Nice Information!!! I've been trying to find the reputed platform for Binary options trading. I really appreciate if you guide me personally in this regard and provide me dependable information. I have seen several articles and movies saying it's a rip-off, but they never provide any real reason why… Looking for your genuine advice.
Tradoraxexperience

Post a Comment